Skills And Tools:
- Monitoring daily inventory transaction for (spare parts, chemicals, packaging, raw sugar, shipping and finished goods) by Oracle. To make sure of the current moving average comparing to the standard and analyses the variances if / any.
▪ Minimize overstock and remove obsolete raw material in order to maintain the working capital as per the plan.
Purchase Order - Control
- Review and release all purchasing orders in order to assure that all added costs were considered as well as every consumption rate
▪ Make sure that all purchase orders are matching with USCE- LOA.
▪ Assist in analysing the manufacturing cost including cost of goods sold, manufacturing variances and inventory adjustments by using the Oracle.
▪ Assist costing manager in all internal and external audit requirements to be prepared and provided in time in full details.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field ( Business, commerce ..etc.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in costing field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS applications ( Especially Excel ) and good English language.
- Preferably oriented with ERP System.
- Preferably a resident of Suez.
- Job location: Sugar , Ain Sokhna, Egypt
- GL Accountant (Costing Backgro... - Agouza, Giza21 hours ago
- Account ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo17 days ago
- Stock Controller (F&B)Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Stock ControllerE-Jawdah - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Junior Stock ControllerSeoudi Supermarket - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Stock AccountantNational Pipe Company - Badr City, Cairo22 days ago
- Stock ControllerArma Non Food - Talkha, Dakahlia22 days ago
- Senior Inventory AccountantBreadfast - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Cost Accountant - Indus...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia8 days ago
- Senior Cost Controller- 10th o...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo8 days ago
- Costing AnalystBeko - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia10 days ago
- Sr.Cost AccountantNational Pipe Company - Badr City, Cairo18 days ago