Receptionist / Front Office AdminPosted 2 months ago
108Applicants for1 open position
- 22In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbooks, and issuing visitor badges.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Management of meetings rooms
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence
- Greeting and escorting all visitors
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Possibly managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment, and furniture
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Have good communication skills.
- Very Good Ms. Office skills.
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasker
- English language fair knowledge.
- Receptionist / Front Office Ad...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Receptionist/ Front Office Adm...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago