Skills And Tools:
About the Job
- We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will play a key role in the development of our various challenging products.
- We need a dedicated, hardcore developer; who is willing to go the extra mile and needs minimum assistance to deliver his/her tasks.
What to expect:
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Building responsive web interfaces with a mobile-first mentality
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in relevant occupations.
- Experience building and interacting with RESTful APIs
- Proven track record with building Mirco-services architecture systems.
- Ability to work with both relational and NoSQL Databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- Knowledgeable about Composer, npm,and package management procedures
- Knowledgeable about Docker and containers technology
- Comfortable with the concepts and creation of automated tests (TDD, integration testing, etc.)
- Knowledge about Data science and data analytics is a PLUS.
- You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Your code will be integrated within our fully automated CI/CD pipeline, so we hope you have an initial DevOps experience.
- You should be familiar with Agile methodologies and has experience in working within an agile, fast-paced development process.
- If you see yourself in the previous points, we’d like to meet you.
- Mid-Level Software Quality Con...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago