Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Full stack developer) to:
- Work closely with other team members from the early stages of design all the way through identifying and resolving production issues.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the complete architecture of our product and the position of your product stream in it.
- Develop elegant solutions for complex problems, handle performance issues and memory leaks.
- Write Readable, Testable, Reusable, and well-documented Modules
- Ensure feature compatibility across multiple browsers & platforms.
- Refactoring and maintaining codebase.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Strong angular experience alongside professional working experience with NodeJS to join a FinTech company
- 2 to 3 years overall experience in Web Development.
- Comfortability with Agile Scrum framework.
- Experienced with JS, TypeScript, HTML, SASS, and JQuery.
- Experienced with MEAN stack (Nodejs and Angular) with
- Experienced with TDD practice.
- Solid understanding of Git workflow.
- Experience working with REST APIs and familiarity with GraphQl.
- Have awareness about SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Experience with container networking on Docker.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB) and familiar with SQL databases.