Skills And Tools:
- Maintain and manage Hardware's and software of endpoint - like windows, office, printers, inks and etc..
- Assist CIO on the managerial activities like documentations POs and PRs
- Update the daily reports of performance
- Manage the licenses and renewals
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, routers, DVRs, printers, networked copiers and scanners.
- Installing and configuring
- Windows 10.
- Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.
- Outlook (Creating accounts, rules, maintaining and backups).
- Graphics software (Photoshop, illustrator, AutoCAD ...)
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Ensure systems are kept up to date with patches and antivirus updates.
- Monitor and check backups and backup routines to provide security of the data held.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all technical problems related to network issues (LAN & WLAN) even over WAN.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all technical problems related to internet connections.
- Follow up with ISP for Network connectivity for all our sites to ensure network availability on 24/7 basis .
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Running reports to analyze common complains and problems
- Report, resolve or escalate problems and issues using central Helpdesk system according to IT SLA procedures.
- Work with Active Directory to build user network profiles, reset passwords, unlock accounts, etc.
- Create and detail trouble tickets and enter them into a database and correctly refer them to the appropriate team members.
- Follow standard help desk procedures in addition to log all help desk interactions.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the IT Service Desk.
- ls scheduled maintains of the datacenter hardware and software
- Good skill on hardware maintain like printers and laptops ,etc
- General Knowledge on VMware vSphere , VoIP, CRM and Apache server
- Good Knowledge on MCSA and Networking
- Any certifications like MCSA or CCNA or VMware (Optional) but is better
- Fast Lerner - and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow technical procedures accurately.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel…) is a must
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the Information Technology area.
- ERP system's knowledge.
- Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- MS Dynamics 365 Functional con... - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Develop... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- HL7 & FHIR System Integration ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager -... - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Front Desk Agent - Smouha, Alexandria18 days ago
- Senior Application Specialist ... - Mohandessin, Giza2 months ago
- IT Help Desk Specialist - Obou...Confidential Company - Qalubia, Egypt20 days ago
- Junior Help Desk IT SpecialistConfidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo26 days ago
- IT Help Desk SpecialistFawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago