Skills And Tools:
DevOps Responsibilities include
- Apply the DevOps practices and processes that will speed up and automate aspects of the processes of developing, testing and releasing software, allowing for the continuous delivery of software and software updates.
- Build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- 3+ years’ experience in Software development.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information technology or computer engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Jenkins and Gitlab
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Experience in Product/project management
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Have good experience in Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Buildbot, and Buddy
- Have good experience with managing deployments and integrations using configuration management tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Ability to focus on processes and procedures