Skills And Tools:
DSU Technical Product Trainer (P2)
Customer Enablement | Cairo
Provide training and resources that help enable our customers to leverage their use of DocuSign products for maximum impact.
We are looking for an individual with the desire to join our dynamic, collaborative team and drive high-impact. You will deliver engaging and impactful training to help our customers, partners, and internal stakeholders derive maximum value from DocuSign’s products.
This role has the unique opportunity to partner across the organization to develop and deliver trainings, both live and on-demand, that promote a greater understanding of DocuSign’s products, offering industry perspectives, in-depth product knowledge and best practices.
This position is an Individual Contributor and will report to the Director of Training, EMEA.
- Deliver training for internal and external audiences across diverse formats, including in-person and virtual instructor-led, as well as on-demand·
- Maintain engaging and high-impact training content using various tools (PowerPoint, product demo environments, etc.)
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Remain current on industry trends related to DocuSign’s products and education/enablement space
- Collaborate on content delivery models within and across functional teams
- Provide well rounded product knowledge to internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven track record of success in training people on the use of technology products, preferably software/SaaS solutions or related experience
- Fluent in English and German/French
- Experience in delivery of instructor-led and on-demand training
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), WebEx
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent people skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and positive team player
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary, up to 30%
- Salesforce administration
- API development experience a plus
- Trainer - RetailConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago