Contract SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
100Applicants for1 open position
- 3In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Negotiate contract agreements for products and services.
- Assess contractor performance to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts.
- Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
- Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner.
- Serve as the main liaison with outside contracting representatives.
- Develop and implement effective procurement proposals.
- Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
- Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in law .
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents, and legal specifications.
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve client complaints and concerns.
- Senior Compliance SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago
- Real Estate LawyerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Real Estate Lawyer - محامي عقا...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago