Skills And Tools:
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Supervise the entire operations of the facility with an aim for high performance
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Provide direction and schedules to the manufacturing department
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Monitor material usage variance and minimize losses and waste
- Follow all the Manufacturing in process steps
- Supervisie applying the document control system by the workers on time during all steps of manufacturing till shipping finished product to the warehouse.
- Interacte and liaise with the other departments´ teams to prioritize the orders.
- Develop and recommend improvement of facilities, machines, or process to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Check production output according to specifications
- 2 Years experience as similar role
- FMCG / Food Factory Previous experience is MUST.
- Experience in manufacturing machinery and tools
- Food and Beverage industry is preferable
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - Suez, Suez3 days ago