- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To serve customers on the shop floor and to assist the Store Manager in the effective running of the store Department in order to ensure the highest standards of customer service are achieved and maintained
Core Functional Activities:
- Greet customers and assist them in their purchase decisions by offering expert advice in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
- Communicate sales plans and targets to the Shop/Department team, monitor performance on an ongoing basis, and suggest corrective actions to hierarchy when needed.
- Assign routine and non-routine tasks and assist in the schedule preparation for the Sales staff, stock keeper and Coordinators (when applicable) and ensure that activities are carried out in the most efficient manner.
- Report occurring operational issues and handle customer complaints in in a timely manner, suggest solutions or escalate them as appropriate in order to ensure operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Handle or assist the Store Manager in handling the maintenance of inventories and placement of product orders to ensure effective stock management and availability of products.
- Motivate team members and provide them with
- Supervise the Opening process of the shop in order to ensure that all set procedures regarding petty cash, reporting, systems, etc. are respected.
- Handle the closing of the Shop in coordination with the Cashier by controlling the preparation of cash money, electronic cards slips, discounts, and VAT vouchers; ensure their delivery to the Accounting Department in compliance with company policies and security standards.
- Customer Feedback
- Sales staff are aware of targets
- Sales targets are achieved, or exceeded
- Clear communication of duties
- Effective Job Planning
- Manpower efficiently matched to operational needs
- Customer Service measures.
- Effective meeting management the necessary support in terms of training and development in order to optimize sales results.
- Clarity of communication
- Proactive contribution to meetings
- Clarity of instruction
- Effective skill transfer
- Adhere to company policy
2 to 3 years
About this Company
Retail Group Egypt; a subsidiary of Fawaz Al Hokair Fashion Retail; was established in 2007 in order to provide the Egyptian market with the most successful international fashion brands proving to the Egyptian community that fashion is no longer miles away but in fact...
See all Careers and Jobs at Retail Group Egypt