Skills And Tools:
- Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures to achieve the Billing & Credit Control department goals.
- Process and manage all invoices, examining for accurate information and obtaining internal authorizations when necessary.
- Ensure that Billed Revenue processes are adhered to client Contracts and to National Credit Control & Billing Manager instructions.
- Ensure that the Billed Revenue is solid enough and 100% accurate, to timetable and per individual client agreed billing profiles.
- Monitor unbilled completed milestones, ensuring all activity is billed correctly when it is due; resolving old unbilled activity in a timely manner based on the Revenue (billed and Unbilled) policies and procedures.
- Provide the credit controller by billed report on monthly bases.
- Prepare the needed reports for projects, as set by the direct manager on billed projects, unbilled projects, aging or any other ad hoc reports.
- Compile and process information needed for billing from concerned parties to include project managers, BD, upper management and client.
- Follow up on the projects billing based on ERP system provided to track the completed milestones in reference to contractual agreement.
- Prepare summary sheets and manual invoicing whenever necessary.
- Ensure customers are billed correctly for services offered.
- Issue invoices and coordinate their delivery to concerned clients.
- Communicate with customers to answer questions and any invoice related queries.
- Resolve disagreements between the company and its creditors.
- Request payment of pending debts in a firm yet considerate manner.
- Negotiate payment arrangements when needed.
- Keep and maintain accurate records (customer information, received payments etc.).
- Liaise with clients to ensure payments collection and work with them to chart out payment plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Languages : English
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Follow up and monitoring skills.
- Details oriented.
- Auditing skills.
- Preparing Financial Report.
- Excellent research, analytical, filing skills.