Skills And Tools:
- Support the cost control team in various activities and responsible for partially budgets preparation, tracking the actual costs to identify project expenses over/underruns, trends .issuance of cost control reports.
- Support the cost control team in various activities linked to the cost control functions for the assigned project.
- Study project file to prepare the required analyses and breakdowns.
- Generate projects monthly cost control reports according to Redcon Standard Form and associated back-up.
- Provide ad-hoc cost reports when required in coordination with related parties.
- Review all cluster direct costs posted on a weekly basis.
- Analyze project expenses by trade to evaluate their compliance with the budget.
- Analyze material purchase orders compared to budget as part of the review process for the monthly reports.
- Monitor the status and actual cost for laborers, equipment, and subcontractors.
- Disseminate budget information to all operating groups, providing clarification and additional information where required.
- Review invoice status on monthly basis and highlight any major figures.
- Assist in Preparing the provision and analysis of any costs related to claims.
- Attend periodic meetings with the project management team to discuss the issues related to cost reports (as a minimum on monthly basis).
- Jointly Prepare project Cost Plan and submit its monthly status report.
- Prepare project Cash flow.
- Follow up with the production team and issue the monthly reports.
- Perform other assignments as necessary to support the function/department
- 2-5 years of experience