Skills And Tools:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Caduceus Lane is looking to hire a Portfolio Marketing Lead who has the mastery of brand management required to lead the brand/product from strategic conceptualization to product-based, go-to-market strategy formulation and market activation
The Portfolio Marketing Lead must have thorough understanding of the product and/or solution’s target audiences, matrix segmentation modalities, market dynamics analytics, and consumer behavior models. The Portfolio Marketing Lead often acts as a subject matter expert (SME) who transfers knowledge about markets, buyers, and product across marketing and sales functions across the company and its different departments.
The Lead will be responsible for managing all aspects of the products’ lifecycle to meet or exceed P&L and business goals across targeted mass segments, as well as all aspects of the portfolio's marketing mix, communications, training, and support needs. The Lead will also be required to drive the effectiveness of product delivery and customer satisfaction with direct leadership of the company’s different business lines, marketing leads, and brand management team.
The Portfolio Marketing Lead is responsible for the commercial success of a product portfolio and will be responsible for one or more segment(s) of the portfolio strategy and execution, from ideation through design, creation, launch, growth, enhancement, and eventual outcome.
- Assuming the responsibility for the company’s product market vision, plans, and status, ensuring that they meet the needs of market segments and achieve the goals of each product.
- Overseeing and all portfolio strategies and ensuring they meet corporate and customer strategic drivers.
- Identifying the perfect market opportunity for a product/solution and performing targeting and segmentation exercises that identify the segments with the highest propensity to buy.
- Implementing and managing the various aspects of portfolio marketing, including pricing, sales channels, launch activities, acquisition and retention, lifecycle management, and customer migration paths.
- Managing all aspects of the daily operations related to product portfolio management to ensure set goals are met, while providing the necessary direction to achieve said goals.
- Developing budget strategies, sales forecasts, DSM, and profitability goals.
- Tracking the progress of each portfolio (P&L) and product against its target, and ensuring accountability regarding product P&L.
- Ensuring programs are being implemented within regulatory policies and taking corrective measures, if necessary, according to the assessment of cross-markets implementation effectiveness and impact.
- Driving and challenging all recommendations received for product development to ensure that they are up-to-date and fit the latest technological advancements.
- Ensuring product content and prices are accurate.
- Developing portfolio positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonate with the target audience.
- Overseeing the development of source materials that teams can utilize.
- Developing the competitive comparison guide that shall be used in positioning against similar offerings from other organizations.
- Managing launch plans and orchestrating the execution of the commercial release of a product with clear cross-products stratification, market positioning, and bundling value.
- Serving as a market-facing SME/thought leader for the product and communicate with industry analysts as a company representative.
- Validating and approving marketing communication plans across the brand’s portfolio and ensuring the effectiveness of the commercial management teams’ masterful skills and competencies in product knowledge, sales demo scripts, brand dossier, and brand communication collaterals.
- Providing market and consumer insights and driving the development of campaign strategies, including demand creation and reputation building.
- Monitoring and reporting cross-portfolio and brand management market performance to the company’s senior management with the provision of a strategic, commercial direction
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Strong experience working with industry analysts and market researchers is a plus.
- Advanced English language skills, especially verbal skills, are required for extensive deployments across targeted markets. French or German is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to convey complex or technical information in an effective manner.
- Ability to map and define the annual execution plan for the brands' portfolio.
- Ability to lead and facilitate problem resolution for the execution of in-market tactical plans.
- Ability to coach and motivate employees to maximize their performance.
- Ability to effectively communicate goals and business objectives across all levels of the organization.
Academic and Experience Requirements
- At least 16 years of academic and professional experience in a relevant field, with strong business acumen and relevant marketing, brand & portfolio management record.
- At least 4 years of experience in a portfolio management leadership role.
- At least 5 years of experience in leading and evaluating staff functions for the implementation of sustainable development plans.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management. Experience in the development and implementation of project methodologies and standards is a plus.
- At least 5 years of client-facing experience.
- Cross-markets experience is a plus.
- Corporate experience is a must.
- Experience in managing a Marketing Division is a plus.
- Sales & Marketing Data AnalystAl Asdekaa Group for Dairies Production and Trading - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria2 days ago