Skills And Tools:
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who is well expert in Digital Marketing.
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support the expansion and growth of the company's services and products.
- This role requires an in-depth knowledge of the company's services and market goals.
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media, and web development is a must.
- Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures.
- Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
- Developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications.
- Planning, development, and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail, and business product marketing teams
- Lead ongoing management of digital the company website, social networking landing pages., day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and ad words programs.
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
- Report on the growth and analytics of campaigns to stakeholders
- Scale campaigns to maximize ROI
Core Competency Requirements
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, and digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Frame maker, Dreamweaver, HTML,
- HTML 5, CSS
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Graphics related field.
- Media Buyer - Dokki, Giza7 days ago
- Senior Design Architect - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Architectural Technical Office...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo11 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza5 days ago
- Administrative Assistant - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo11 days ago
- Sales Supervisor - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Architectural Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Digital Communication Director - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- HVAC Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Plumbing Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior SEO SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago