Skills And Tools:
- Design and update job descriptions .
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (social media and professional platforms like Behance) .
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates .
- Interview candidates (via phone, video, and in-person) .
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards, and internally .
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to managers .
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits .
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire .
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs .
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard .
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline .
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings .
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements .
- Perform reference checks as need .
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms .
- Manage onboarding and new hire process .
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices .
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process .
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations .
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role .
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases .
- Experience with sourcing techniques .
- Understanding of referral programs .
- Solid verbal and written communication skills .
- Sound judgment .
- Senior Human Resources General...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago