IT ManagerPosted 2 months ago
422Applicants for1 open position
- 43In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Administering and managing information technology infrastructure.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Determination of needed software upon business needs and future plans
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- 15 years + with minimum 5 years as an IT Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo11 days ago