Hotel&restaurant software ConsultantPosted 10 days ago
6Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Installation and Configuration of client PCs, Application server, Database server and system packages in a professional manner.
- Conduct the front office Hotels & Restaurant Management solutions training, database and application configurations matching between the customer needs and the application standard as well as providing effective on site “Live Coverage” to the required standard.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system problems/requests by providing detailed resolutions to supported customers within the per-determined time-frame of the contracted service level agreement.
- Effectively document cases clearly and concisely with actionable steps taken in the Tickets system following established procedures.
- Follow through with customers whose issues are not closed to Identify solutions to work around open issues / problems that are under investigation or pending resolution to the tickets assigned by a Team Lead or Manager.
- Manage own work performance to meet goals and objectives outlined in individual performance plan.
- Participating in products testing process.
- Work effectively with other support teams and help Desk team to resolve customer issues regarding fast respond, reliability and availability.
- Perform other/additional duties and projects that may be periodically assigned.
- Provide updates of implementation progress and challenges to the team leader on a regular basis.
- Maintain a senior level of expertise in industry leading information Management technologies.
- Contribute to business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design.
More than 4 years of experience in the same position.
- Intensive experience in Hotels operations.
- B.Sc. degree in a relevant field with a strong computer background, networks and technical skills.
- Good command of English.
- Strong knowledge of current technologies and Microsoft SQL technologies.
- An excellent communicator and self-starter.
- Good understanding of product business know-how would be an advantage.
- Flexible and adaptable to customer needs.
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and able to prioritize tasks ensuring that all assignments are completed according to the relevant business processes.
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Products.
- Extensive application and database engine up to date knowledge’s.
- Understanding of customer service philosophies.
- Senior Full Stack .NET Develop...ICIS - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Odoo Developer - Cairo, Egypt26 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- IT SpecialistDesigny - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago
- Applications Support Specialis...Amplifon Middle East - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Cyber Security Consultant9H Capital - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Technical Support - Team LeadAdvanced Solutions - Nasr City, Cairo3 hours ago
- Database AdministratorDigital Solutions company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Senior API DeveloperNetwork International -Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Full Stack Developer (.NET cor...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Full Stack [.Net + Reac...FlairsTech - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Application Support EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo7 days ago