Skills And Tools:
The ideal candidate will have bags of energy and creative ideas and have immaculate style.
You willprimarily focus on designing large scale live projects, so some travel might be necessary.
You will be hugely influential in the design studio and should be hungry for a massive challenge.
You must have experience in creating photorealistic 3D visualisation using 3D software and Photoshop, AutoCAD drafting, 3D Modelling, Lighting and preparing final Working Drawings for production.
It's also important that you have an understanding of printing technologies and techniques, materials, costs and production processes.
A creative, fashion-forward person with keen interest in modern art & design. Our designers are actively aware of the latest trends in our industry, aware of our key competition and are keen to spot & develop trends. You should be happy to take client instructions and follow strict brand guidelines but use your creativity & expertise in implementation of them whilst still delivering the artistic vision for the client.
- Understand company vision and design aesthetics, helping drive a consistent design sensibility across all events.
- Support the creative lead on incoming event opportunities, including development of innovative creative concepts from start to finish for use in out-going proposals.
- 2D & 3D Graphic renderings and visualizations of event environments.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to support design solutions.
- Provide the production team with all drawings and materials needed to produce and fabricate the designs prepared by you. At times you may also be required to provide such drawings and materials for designs prepared by someone else.
- Creative and design resource for production team, providing design support and direction during actual production of events.
- Participate in client discovery calls and meetings; manage day-to-day client communication and tasks.
- Research client and understand client brand guidelines to employ as part of creative strategy, maintaining client brand standards.
- Drive proposal process until completed, collaborating with production manager and other team members and composing most, if not all, of the proposal bullets and written copy.
- Revise and update proposals in timely manner.
- During day of event, be onsite to oversee execution and bring design to life and its full fruition.
- 2D/3D Graphic Renderings, Illustrations and other graphic support/visuals as needed for proposals and client requests.
- Create site plans & floor plans.
- Oversee graphic and printing needs for projects.
- Prepare presentation materials to pitch clients on vision for event.
- 3-6 years working within an event and experiential agency, design firm, ad agency or other creative team environment.
- Impeccable taste and design sense.
- Highly creative at fresh, innovative concepts for live experience special design, stage and broadcast sets.
- Experience in designing large scale televised stages and sets.
- A design degree or diploma in a relevant field of study will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, as well as rendering packages like 3DS Max or Maya
- Excellent sketching skills.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite for producing kickass 3D visualization renders.
- PowerPoint skills for making design presentations.
- Extreme attention to detail and good project and time management skills.
- While we strongly believe in a work-life balance, you should not have an issue working late nights to meet a deadline.
- Capable of handling direction and constructive feedback.
- Portfolio that illustrates an understanding and execution of design trends and modern
- Interior Designer - Remotely - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago