Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for multi-talented unicorns to lead our design lab with the international standard. If you want to be part of a rapidly evolving team of design unicorns, and create a better future for technology products and services by solving people's most challenging problems, come join our Design Workstation at Integrated Development.
- Our Design Workstation is a human centered innovation space, where designers collaborate with users, clients, and technical implementation team to create innovative solutions that resolve business problems and relief user pains.
- As an Experience Design Unicorn, you will be able to inspire actions and drive impact by helping purpose driven organizations achieve clarity of identity, clarity of expression and clarity of experience through your intentional purposeful design solutions. You will collaborate with high profile clients and their users to brainstorm client's brand attributes, user profiles, and revenue makers in order to have a full picture of the brand identity and be able to translate it into visual images, typography, logo marks, and user interface elements/patterns.
- A strong portfolio of successful Graphic Design & Branding Work and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will be contributing in our Design Workstation with your culture and your skills in order to make it a better innovation space.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitiveuser experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Consider existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness.
- Communicate scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models,and screen designs to other people working on a product.
- Work with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product.
- BSc in Arts, Computer Science or any related field
- 8-12 years of experience
- A strong portfolio exhibiting your UX strategy and design skills
- Familiarity with content strategy practices including taxonomy system development, content modelling, SEO best practices and storytelling principles.
- Familiarity with service design concepts and processes, including governance, service blueprints and cross channel mapping.
- Masters degree in Digital Product Design, Brand Design, Digital Art, or any related field is a plus
- Familiarity with Graphic Design Theory and Brand Design Principles
- Experience in Design Thinking led projects is a must.
- Ability to incorporate Brand Identity and Values into visually balanced designs.
- Excellent Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to take ideas, concepts, and wireframes into attractive and seamless user interfaces.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- (3-5) years of relevant experience.
- Graphic Designer - Team LeaderConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza10 days ago
- Senior Graphic Designer - Mans...Confidential Company - Mansoura, Dakahlia3 days ago