Skills And Tools:
- Quantity surveying of projects.
- Making as-built drawings, shop drawings.
- Issuing submittal of all materials used in the projects. Attending meetings with consultants and owners.
- Coordinate with other Technical Office engineers to produce shop drawings with a focus on aesthetics and cost control.
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural and civil designs.
- Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs, and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans. Resolve arising conflicts between various design components. Draw and print rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings, and structures based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets, and other data. Layout and plan interior design arrangements using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software. Determine and direct procedures and instructions to be followed according to design specifications and quantity of required materials. Issue requests for information (RFI) document to inquire about conflicting or missing information.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs,
- Visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary. Analyze technical implications of architect's design concept,
- Calculating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications, and advising on design corrections under architect's supervision.
- Strategy development and Implementation
- Presentation skills
- Research and Report writing skills
- Ability to solve problems and decision-making
- Bachelors of Architecture engineering is a must
- Experience as a technical office engineer must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the main contractor is a must
- From 5 to 8 years
- PC literate with PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Dynamic and Creative
- The ability to affect positively leadership and seriousness and honesty at work is a key
- The ability for team working create channels of communication with all departments
- Propose courses for subordinates and prepare them to take leadership positions
- Experience should be in civil constructions field only
- Technical Office Manager (Rack...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago