Skills And Tools:
- Design, implement and manage enterprise-scale Windows technologies such as server platforms, desktop platforms, Active Directory, GPO, DNS, MS/VMWare Virtualization, MS SharePoint, MS Exchange, and collaboration.
- Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts, and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
- Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
- Plan and configure the distribution of client/server software, cumulative/rollup updates, service packs, and security patches.
- Implement and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions and backup systems as it relates to systems functionality.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Enhance technology expertise as part of personal and staff development to ensure all hands-on decks are current in their knowledge of evolving systems analysis and applications technology.
- Supervision server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly.
- Monitor systems capacity and performance. Administration, monitoring, and/or modification of automated information system software or - applications, related tools, and interfaces. Software or applications are generally designed to meet specific business units or needs.
- Overseeing data centre health using pre-existing management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission-critical host computer resources.
- Develops procedures, programs, and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role managing Microsoft System environment.
- Excellent command of English
- Managing servers virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft Hyper-V/Virtual Server Microsoft Hyper-V / Virtual Server or VMWare Server / ESX
- Good knowledge of HPE blade Servers and Storage Area Networks (SAN) knowledge
- Advanced knowledge Backup & archiving solutions and technologies including Tape libraries robotic and Disk-to-Disk backup systems.
- System AdministratorConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo1 day ago