Skills And Tools:
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office and take a message of the reason for visiting.
- Directing visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answering, screening, and forward incoming phone calls and take messages if necessary
- Ensure reception area and meeting rooms are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).
- Seat the guests in the reception area and get back to them every now and then in case they are waiting for a while
- Schedule the occupation of the meeting rooms according to the dates set by each department
- Keep a record of visitors’ information to maintain office security
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receiving and reply to faxes.
- Perform the tasks requested by the direct manager.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Report any safety issues or hazards in the office
- Report and work on resolving any malfunctioning devices or machines, or any other tools and equipment that needs repair or replacement and work on
- Excellent in English
- Excellent in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio…. etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Admin AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago