- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Design, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Assurance, Marketing to execute new design concepts. Conducts experiments and proves feasibility of product designs, test methods, manufacturing processes & material selection.
- Interfaces with design inputs. Converts Design Outputs to drawings, specification, manufacturing & quality documents, etc.. Conducts risk analysis on product and processes.
- Conducts formal design verification, design validation and process validation activities. Prepares protocol and reports.
- Adheres to design control principles and company procedures to ensure deliverables meet DE.CI's requirements.
- Maintain organized, detailed and accurate records, of product development processes & methodologies.
- Identify, and develop production and test tooling and fixtures. Utilize SolidWorks or Sketchup software in those efforts.
- Lead/contribute in the development of appropriate fixtures, tooling, and manufacturing methods to facilitate device assembly and optimize the manufacturing process.
- Facilitate the smooth Design Transfer of products from R&D to manufacturing by training personnel in necessary assembly skills and manufacturing techniques.
- Lead in the build of pre-production product with suppliers.
- Develop documentation and process records
- Establish good record keeping techniques to ensure traceability of product.
- Search for new vendors to fulfill your manufacturing targets disregarding the company's vendors database
- Stays highly engaged post commercialization to ensure products meet objectives and expectations
More than 2 years
About this Company
DE.CI, furniture brand originated in Egypt, combines the beauty and sophistication of art and the consistency and reliability of function. Every piece is inspired of all forms of art and everyday splendors of life, to bring you the elegance, luxury and comfort you deserve.
See all Careers and Jobs at DE.CI Cairo