Skills And Tools:
Employee will be responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition , play crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationship with vendors and distributors . you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Lead independent project streams from design to value capture.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Identify process bottlenecks, implement solutions for process improvements.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders like IT, Operations, Finance, Planning, project team, and vendors to determine and implement supply chain KPI’s / Projects.
- Perform Opex & Capex budgeting for the DC operations.
- Able to perform complex situations and analyses using large data.
- Conduct frequent audits to ensure process, guidelines, and health, safety, and environmental standards compliance.
- Perform end-to-end RFx process and ensure timely project deliverables.
- Full time post-graduate / MBA / Engineering passing batch 21-22 (0-2 years experience preferred)
- Joining will be in Egypt and travel will be required
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong communication, and teamwork skills
- Ability to think logically and creatively
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to thrive under pressure
- MUST: Ms- office, preferred : R, Python & SAS
- Supply Chain - Business Intell...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago
- Sr. Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago