Accounting Section Head
-Nasr City, CairoPosted 2 months ago
320Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Oversees the daily accounting transactions required to maintain the general ledger.
- Supervises and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Supervises taxes and handling the tax inspections.
- Cash management.
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure the accuracy of posting.
- Produces required financial reports .
- Relevant Bachelor degree
- Minimum 10 years experience in the accounting field
- Must have a manufacturing background
- Strong supervision skills
- Very good command of the English language
- Experience in implementing and running ERP
- Must be Nasr City or its neighborhood resident
- Accounting Section HeadConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Financial Asset Section Head (...Confidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia9 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago