Skills And Tools:
- Managing inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Managing social media comments, messages and any communication in a timely manner.
- Providing courteous and professional phone support to customers.
- Updating customers account data, as required.
- Assist in resolving customers inquires/complaints .
- Provides information on our packages and prices.
- Assist in choosing the best package which suits the customer.
- Assist in choosing the best hotel suites/rooms which suits the guests.
- Sell packages and membership based on the target set.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines.
- Fulfills all duties as communicated and assigned by the direct manager.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Very SOLID SALES Experience is a MUST
- Tele-Sales Experience is a MUST
- Good English
- Excellent Communication and Soft Skills Demonstrates a positive, enthusiastic, friendly attitude
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Professional in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Good computer skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Attention to details
- Social Media/Facebook and Online research skills
- Work to deadlines
- Ability to reach assigned targets.
- Availability to start immediately if accepted.
- 12 working hours (10 working hours + 2 hours break)
- 1 day off
- RESORT RESIDENCY IS A MUST.
Location: Cairo, Alexandria desert road. 15 minutes away from Dandy mall.
- Call Center / Customer Service...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago