Skills And Tools:
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable data.
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and create mockups and user journeys for a wide range of devices including mobile.
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
- Rapid design and testing methodology.
- Communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and upper management.
- An eye for UI/UX best practices.
- Experienced with Ionic (legacy applications).
- Experienced with Kotlin or Java is plus.
- 3+ years of Mobile App Development experience.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience.
- BE/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficient in iOS and Android development life-cycle.
- Experience using Xcode and Android Studio.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Experience refactoring code for increase performance.
- Experience with cross-platform, cross-device testing.
- Solid understanding of adaptive and responsive design principles.
- Critical thinking skills to understand user needs and business goals, and translate them into well-designed code.
- Good understanding of user experience principles.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- UI/UX DesignerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer (N...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago