Skills And Tools:
- Hardware Design & Embedded engineers are responsible for managing and carrying out Hardware design projects throughout all their stages, from idea generation, idea evaluation, requirements gathering, projects execution, prototyping, testing, documentation and release.
- B.Sc. in Electronics and Communication Engineering Grade.
- Solid understanding of electronics (analog and digital) fundamentals.
- Solid knowledge in PCB design.
- knowledge in using PCB design tools (Altium Designer) is preferred.
- knowledge of Assembly of electronic parts on PCB is a plus.
- Good knowledge in hardware design is a plus.
- Good knowledge in hardware. Troubleshooting and debugging is a plus.
- Great teammate who can work effectively in a team work.
- Self-motivated, inventive, and has the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Very Good command of English and presentation skills.
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo14 minutes ago