Skills And Tools:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice. Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce, Major: Accounting.
- 2-4 years of experience as a General Accountant.
- Excellent English level.
- Males only.
- preferable 10th of Ramadan Resident.