Skills And Tools:
We currently looking for an experienced QHSE “Quality Health, Safety and Environment ” Manager to work for one of the largest companies in the Multipurpose Terminals.
Objectives To advise, support and guide the project across the disciplines of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:-
- Ensure implementation of the QHSE guidelines within the site.
- Inform management at all levels and QHSE Division on relevant QHSE matters.
- Develop and maintain a QHSE Management System based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001.
- Implement a systematic proactive risk assessment approach.
- Report QHSE events when occurring and main data about QHSE performances, feedback and other initiatives on a regular basis to the QHSE Division.
- Investigate and analyses incidents and near misses that occurred in the site.
- Ensure that reports on the QSSEQHSE Management System performance are presented to the management for review.
- Verify and monitor all QHSE aspects within each activities of the site.
- Ensure planning and implementation of QHSE trainings and drills for employees.
- Ensure that external workers (outsourced manpower, contractors, etc.) are instructed and trained before being granted to work in the site.
- Define and analyze KPIs.
- Mastery of safety and environmental regulations and legislation.
- Use of cause analysis tools (Ishikawa diagram, fault tree, 5 Whys, etc.).
- Establish prevention programs to reduce incidents, occupational accidents and diseases.
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Raise awareness of the approach and compliance with HSE procedures among teams.
- Knowledge of the maritime environment is an advantage.
- University degree in HSE management or equivalent.
- Not less than 7 years experience in HSE management.
- Experience in the use of reporting software.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in English (understanding, writing, speaking).
- Sense of contact, communication, pedagogy.
- Sense of initiative, strength of proposal.
- Vigilance and reactivity, ability to adapt.
- NEBOSH Diploma.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO14001.
- Business Development Manager (... - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Quality Management System Spec...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt2 days ago
- Quality Control ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Quality Control DirectorConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria6 days ago