Skills And Tools:
- Follow up the implementation of the company's standards and policies
- Analyze the results of customer surveys and generate reports to address problems and solutions
- Handle complaints through root cause analysis, corrective action and final closure, to prevent the reoccurrence of the problem.
- Promote a quality and customer satisfaction culture by conducting quality awareness to staff.
- Establish and deploy a complete quality management system related to a certified standard is established and documented and well implemented and routinely audited such as ISO 9001,
- Monitor the Key performance indicators for the department’s including analyzing data, setting corrective actions,
- Identify opportunities for improvement and work with the concerned teams on redesigning and enhancing processes to improve the quality level.
- Direct the planning, implementation and reporting of the quality internal auditing process, while ensuring effective implementation of corrective actions procedure which is based on thorough root cause analysis, to promote continual quality improvement.
- Support department heads and managers in preparing the ISO Objectives achievements.
- Follow-up on the implementation of calibration operations of inspection and testing equipment
- BSc relevant field.
- From 6 to 8 Years of experience
- Fluent in English are a must
- Knowledge of ISO requirements and audits.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement and manage to/achieve metrics.
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities and projects
- Certifications in, TQM, similar methodologies.
- Lead Auditor according to ISO 9001-2015,
- Problem solving techniques.
- Cooperative and good communicator with all parties and different level of the organization.
- Leadership skills to manage and coach his team and supportive function.
- Presentation skills.
- Quality ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago