Skills And Tools:
- Respond to different types of users’ messages on ticketing system, email, mail, phone and different Social Media channels.
- Handle product/service problems by clarifying customers’ complaints, determining cause of problems, following up to ensure complete resolution, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve problems, and providing appropriate solutions and alternatives to customers.
- Recommend potential products/services to management by collecting and analyzing customers’ information, feedback, needs and pain.
- Prepare product/service reports by collecting and analyzing customers information, feedback, needs and pain.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Contact customers, whenever requested by other departments, to inform them about certain issues related to their accounts or to special promotions, or to request certain information or documents for verification purposes.
- Keep records of customers’ interactions and file related documents.
- Ensure compliance with Company standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to Operations, and handle related changes.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Customer Support Manager to ensure excellent customer service is being delivered.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Act as the Company gatekeeper.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Share functional best practices and lessons learned across the Company.
- University degree.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Native fluency in Arabic.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High attention to details, and quality focus.
- Analytical thinking.
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
- Patience with positive attitude.
- Excellent computer skills rounded by excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office software programs.