Skills And Tools:
InspireOBS is currently looking for a creative 3D Events and Exhibitions designer to join the creative team, candidates will create photo-realistic 3D visualizations using 3D software and photoshop, AutoCAD drafting, 3D modeling, lighting, and preparing final working drawings for production.
- Implement a unified branding strategy and follow brand guidelines for all creative properties
- Create 3D exhibit/Event/booths design concepts and renderings from concept to final completion
- 3D Studio Max and 3D object modeling including environmental, lighting effects, shading, importing/exporting, and rendering and animation techniques.
- Take raw data, text, and material and convert them into marketable products.
- Design/shooting promotional items with logo adaptation according to the client needs
- Ability to come up with optimal design solutions quickly
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to communicate and articulate your design concept to clients
- Work in a team environment with sales, project managers, and production
- Maintains project records for future reference
- Translate usability and user research findings into tangible design
- Prepare the final project in detail to the production house (dimensions & material) and may follow up production if needed.
- 2-4 years of experience as a 3D Booth Exhibition designer
- Computer skills and working knowledge of the following software: Auto Cad, 3D Max, Photoshop, and illustrator.
- Very good use of 3D Max V-ray
- Very good command of English.
- Work fast because projects timeline are very limited
- Fast learner
- Presentation skills
- Have technical drawing skills, an eye for shape and color, and be able to think in three dimensions
- Architectural EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago