Skills And Tools:
- iSchool is offering a suite of programs for children ages 6 to 17 introducing them to science, technology, engineering, and math through a variety of workshops all aimed at developing problem-solving skills, Programs include after-school programs, evening classes, in-school field trips, workshops.
Instruct and Lead Membership sessions, Educational Camps, Workshops, introductory sessions or educational Competitions for students, and Deliver knowledge using STEAM educational approach.
- Asses the assigned students and write a detailed professional feedback for each student following their Assigned sessions with a maximum time limit of 24 hours.
- Model, deliver, and craft rich student-centered learning experiences with a combination of pedagogical skills, Technical skills in any of the specified Areas (Computer Science – Robotics – Graphic design) and a great sense of positive Teaching.
- Manage the classroom with the required session’s standards and Create a positive classroom culture that encourages positive instructor – student relationships, Deep Learning, Collaboration and Consistent Communication.
- Create and implement strategies for weaving STEAM experiences into multi-disciplinary curricula for students with an age that ranges between 6 – 17.
- Work in partnership with instructors and staff, modeling consistent effective teaching with technology, engagement, lesson plan design, use of technology, STEAM and online tools.
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of the connection between technology, and other fields of study.
- Answer and support Students questions, constantly evaluate and oversee their overall progress to enhance their knowledge and outputted work quality through session’s feedback, generating periodic Documented Evaluation Reports for updating student’s parents, group related instructors and upper management.
- Support parent’s technical / educational queries about the sessions content, sessions process and student’s progress with the help of the Team Leader Assigned.
- Has a Very Good knowledge with the basics of computer science, and development in one or all the following fields (Game development - mobile applications development – web development).
- Experience with scratch educational software.
- Programming Experience with python programming language.
- Experience in working with educational Game engines such as ( Godot, Buildbox, kodu, .. etc).
- Experience in working with c# and unity game engine.
- Experience with WordPress.
- familiar with flutter and dart developer.
- Familiar with the basics of robotics technology concepts.
- Experienced with montessori and Froebel educational methods.
- Experience in working as a robotics instructor with LEGO or Arduino tools.
- Experience in working as a developer with AI, VR and AR technologies.
- Experience with the basics of photoshop and illustrator softwares.
- Full Stack Developer - "ASP.Ne...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- ICT Teacher (Networking Inform...El Sewedy Technical Academy - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago
- Software Developer - CairoAdvanced Techniques Solutions for Software Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago