Skills And Tools:
- Facilitating the daily standup and helping the team sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
- Helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- Making sure everyone on the team understands the project’s goals and scope.
- Helping the product owner maintain the product backlog.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of our self-organization
- Keeping the organization, particularly the Account Manager, up to date on the progress of the scrum team’s projects.
- Proven experience in handling more than one scrum teams
- Ability to understand technical issues
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills with keen attention to detail.
- Proven track record of managing complex software projects with agile methodology & tools in Scrum Master Role.
- Strong team player with an ability to identify and remove impediments or conflicts.
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza5 days ago