Skills And Tools:
- Establishes, reinforces and supports a high performing culture by equally emphasizing results and core company behaviors, building and implementing leadership role models across the team.
- Establishes, implements and clearly communicates a compelling vision, goals, objectives, and strategy across the regions of the unit and consistently reinforces these through continuous communication.
- Accountable for business unit forecast, sales and P&L.
- Reviews and approves of all team promotional activities.
- Responsible for BU performance analysis (quantitative & qualitative performance, customers' prescription habit, SOV (share of voice), new campaigns, follow up…etc.).
- Organizes regular business review meetings with concerned stakeholders.
- Responsible for the development of the field force team through planning, organizing, leading, directing, controlling, coaching, counseling & motivating.
- Responsible for the management of the whole BU available resources.
- Confirms and validates the availability of the product in different distribution channels all over the country.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with key customers to support current and future product objectives through regular-single or double-visits to HCPs (health care professionals).
- Ensures full control over A&P (advertising & promotion), where spending should be aligned to the company policy & marketing strategy and to keep records of YTD expenses.
- Strategic role with the marketing department in big events planning and implementation.
- Business partner with other in-company functions (marketing, training, regulatory, finance, operations) ensuring alignment and execution of plans.
- Represents the business unit in corporate management and business review meetings.
- Reviews and approves of the direct reports’ goals, objectives, and KPIs in mid-year review and year-end evaluation.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as with a team.
- Applying the company policies and working for achieving its goals according to the ethics, rules & regulations.
- Any other task assigned by the direct manager related to his/her field of work.
- Achieving the sales target (monthly & annually)
- Level of follow-up on the availability of goods, Field activities and the quality of the regular meetings with the BU team.
- B.sc. in Pharmaceutical Science, Veterinary Medicine or Science.
- Ability to deliver both quantitative and qualitative objectives that would be measured versus a set of KPIs.
- Dermatology experience is a Must
- 10+ years of experience.
- Professional marketing and selling skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Excellent organization and follow up skills.
- Excellent negotiation, planning, problem solving, Communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent User of MS office.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Sales Manager - Railway Busine...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago