Skills And Tools:
- Administrate Xceed databases across all environments and applications to ensure readily available systems and minimum system downtime.
- Manage and troubleshoot servers in Oracle, storage Technology and VMware.
- Provide on-going first level technical support to all departments and ensure minimum disruption in work.
- Monitor ticketing system and resolving trouble tickets.
- Implement hardware and software configurations.
- Ensure that all Storage & backup administration are completed to ensure data availability.
- Support the Data Management operation supervisor in business continuity & relevant operations matters.
- React to and troubleshoot monitoring events.
- Administrate Xceed back-end servers.
- MS SQL & Oracle configuration and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- 1+ Year of experience in Oracle EBS database administration tasks and SQL Server.
- Familiarity with VMWARE is a must.
- Familiarity with LINUX is preferable.
- Experienced with network configuration.
- Good Understanding of disaster recovery planning.
- Knowledge of client / server applications development practices.
- Programming skills.
- Languages: good English (Oral/Written) to cope with training programs or sessions.
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza1 day ago