Skills And Tools:
- Ensures that repairs are carried out within promised delivery time & estimated cost.
- Avoids unnecessary replacement of spare parts.
- Orders and follows up parts orders.
- Inspects & test drive vehicle on which repairs are performed (must have a driving license).
- Returns those vehicles failing the quality control inspection to the technician who performed work.
- Provides the servicing technician with an accurate description of the reasons for returning the vehicle to them & assists/guides him to solve the problem.
- Proper utilization of service facilities e.g. equipment, SST. Manuals, .etc.
- BSc. of Automotive Engineering.
- 1-2 of experience in the automotive maintenance field.
- Good in the English language
- Excellent MS office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Electronics Engineer - GizaConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...Confidential Company - New Capital, Cairo10 days ago