Skills And Tools:
- Develop tests, and execute functional, application, and regression based tests. Contribute to the automation framework where required.
- Produce required documentation regarding testing methodology and testing results. Record, analyze and report on automation test results and complex issues. Review existing code and make valuable suggestions to enhance existing projects.
- Support product and environments by leading or contributing to regression activities, bringing knowledge of tools and methodologies to the task.
- Interact with the QA and product development team to understand product requirements.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
- Review, prioritize and negotiate work content, timelines and deliverables with key groups
- Work to implement and improve documented standards, guidelines and best practices for Automation
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field/ITI.
- 3+ years of experience in QC.
- 1 - 2+ years of experience in Database/Data Warehouse/ETL Testing in a Must.
- 1 - 2+ years of Strong experience in advanced SQL scripting is a Must.
- Experience with test automation using Jenkin and Appium or Selenium.
- Testing analysis.
- Test execution.
- ISTQB foundation certified.
- Experience in API testing (integration test).
- Senior Quality Control Enginee... - Dokki, Giza22 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Zamalek, Cairo18 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago
- SW Quality Assurance Engineer ... - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Quality Assurance Supervisor - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- PMO Senior Engineer - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Software Tester - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - CRM - Nasr City, Cairo25 days ago