Skills And Tools:
- Design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Android Developer is to develop applications for devices that are powered by the Android operating system.
- The Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Knowledge in socket programming.
- Experience with formal software development processes and methodologies.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Knowledge in SQL query and stored procedures.
- Experienced in Object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experienced with Android Studio.
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions.
- Familiarity with Android Studio and Eclipse.
- BCS in computers or BCS in computers and information.
- Computer science preferred.
Years of Experience:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Communication skills.
- Effective Time Management.
- Customer oriented.
- Hard worker.
- Android platform programming experience.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to KSA).
- Work location: Nasr City- Cairo.
- Salary paid in the US $.
- Premium Medical Insurance [Employee + Family].
- Technical development.
- Career advancing opportunities.
- Supportive Work Environment.
- PHP Software Engineering LeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- PHP Software Engineering Manag...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago