Senior Product Manager (Digital/Tech)Posted 1 month ago
29Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are a London, UK based start-up looking to work with a passionate, enthusiastic and hard-working Senior Product Manager who is looking to develop their skills & experience in one of London's rapidly growing tech companies.
- Working directly with the CEO & COO, you’ll be a key player in driving the product lifecycle from discovery to delivery, iterating at speed.
- Accountable for the success of delivery; owns the entire product backlog and delivery activities, this includes working with development teams, responding to queries of the development team promptly.
- Identify & monitor Product KPIs and design experiments on how to improve them.
- Work with the development team at each sprint and removes any roadblocks to enhance their performance.
- Ensures that products are delivered within the timelines agreed.
- Ensures stories are “ready” before the sprint start, matching the definition of ready and having clear acceptance criteria.
- Manages and prioritizes the product backlog along with the stakeholders which matches the organisation vision.
- Work closely with the Product Design team and reviews visual designs developed them.
- Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts comparative analysis with competitors to recommend best practices.
- Ability to create new product roadmaps, architecture and strategy from scratch, as well as making modifications to existing offerings.
- Skilled at defining and measuring performance against success metrics.
- Run metrics and user research-driven product development iterations, setting KPIs and goals and helping the team reach its potential.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Mastery of the product management disciplines, principals, methodologies and trends with hands-on experience in delivering world-class products
- Strong problem-solving skills to conceptualize and analyze complex business and technical issues.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experience having shipped customer-facing products that delivered business impact and customer satisfaction.
- Experience using data to solve business problems
- Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Slack, JIRA, Invisionapp.
- Experienced in writing user stories, business requirements
- Experience in conducting user research and workshop facilitation
- Product OwnerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago