Skills And Tools:
- Oversee all training activities
- Manage all aspects of the training function, from training assessment to the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and continuous improvement of all training courses.
- Manage training delivery across all mediums including classroom training.
- Manage training delivery techniques and ensure best delivery, methods are being used.
- Apply best practices and methodology to each phase of the training lifecycle; assessment and design, development, implementation, and evaluation (i.e. conducting a learning needs analysis, crafting skill assessments, developing organizational interventions and facilitating training sessions)
- Partner with operations to schedule training
- Develop and maintain administrative standards for training team that support efficient training delivery, trainer accountability and effective management of all training activities and outcome.
- Coach and mentor team members on an ongoing basis, helping them to continuously grow their technical and professional skills
- Cultivate strong business relationships with all operational leadership to ensure learning requirements and timeframes are built into all company initiatives
- Follow the ongoing training enhancement strategy to allow operational employees to continually learn and grow throughout their tenure.
- Ensure adherence to all required standards
- Ensure adherence to all required timelines
- Coordinate with experts to gather and refine content
- Liaise with quality team
- Manage training staff
- Report issues and status to training Manager
- Perform additional task as assigned
- 2-3 years of training experience with a minimum of 1 years managing training, documentation & content creation.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop effective course curriculum, adhering to instructional design standards.
- Call center experience Is a Must.
- OTA & GDS Experience Is Must.
- Quality Assurance Manager - Tr...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago