Skills And Tools:
Ibix Global Tech is urgently looking for a VoIP Engineer. The engineer will be responsible for installing, configuring, and managing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems.
- Meeting with IT managers to determine the company’s networking needs.
- Analyzing existing VoIP networks and computer systems.
- Developing architecture plans for voice and data services.
- Installing network hardware modules including IP and PBX communication servers.
- Designing and implementing Cisco Unity systems.
- Troubleshooting VoIP network issues.
- Analyzing and upgrading network security systems and protocols.
- Adding network users and managing company permissions.
- Optimizing network installations for future expansion.
- Training staff on network and system protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Minimum 03-05 years of experience
- Technical understanding of AV and IT systems
- Up-to-date awareness of AV technologies and their features
- Expertise in video conferencing and broadcast systems
- Extensive knowledge of the architectural, cabling, and control system requirements of AV technologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and risk assessment abilities.
- Project management and deadline fulfilment skills.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Language: English & Arabic
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- The candidate should be available on-site for the interview on immediate bases.