Skills And Tools:
- Manage inventory (stock) process.
- Enter shipping and inventory data in a computer system.
- Manage purchasing orders for incoming equipment, services, and supplies.
- Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory Stock levels.
- Develops and determines the inventory accounting methods and also analyses the inventory related reports.
- Ensure that all production costs are properly taken in the cost of sales and inventory costs.
- Bachelor of Commerce/Accounting
- At least 1-3 years of experience.
- Have a detailed understanding of inventory control/management systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Cost Controller - Food And Bev...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago