Skills And Tools:
- Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that project is delivered on time with high quality.
- Conduct Requirements review, code review for developers and create high- & low-level design for the application architecture.
- Participate in and lead the development and testing phases.
- Fully resolve technical issues including performance and functionality issues. And resolve production problems and software release issues
- Work closely with the project manager to report issues and project status of modules.
- Deploy the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the application to the customer and prepare recorded or documented tutorials for it.
- Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values.
- Managing relationship between different functional team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- 7-12 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent Knowledge of OOP concept and Microsoft platforms including .Net Framework, C#, ASP.NET,.net Core, Web API , MVC, and SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of client-side Frameworks (preferably Angularn9+)
- Experience and knowledge in Software Architecture and Design.
- Experience knowledge in release Management
- Fair Knowledge in a trending architecture
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, DevOps
- Knowledge in Azure services
- Strong knowledge of angular framework and frontend library experience
- Familiar with Boilerplate Framework
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- SharePoint or other CMS products.