OCS Cloud IntegratorPosted 27 days ago
1 open position
Be the First to Apply
Skills And Tools:
- Lead the technical analysis and implementation of the new OCS into RO Network, with focus on:
- NVI (VMWare, Openstack and/or Containers based), SDN & OSS infrastructure (hypervisor, computing, storage, Network - physical or virtual), cloud, security, remote access and backup solutions.
- IP networking design, deployment, integration and testing.
- Analyze, define and implement together with IT the integration with IT systems
- Analyze, define and implement together with Network the integration with Network elements
- Manage CCS vendor to define and implement technical solution
- Ensure the architectural alignment of the implemented solutions in the different functional domains.
- Grant the quality and acceptance process to ensure the appropriate quality in the delivery phase, delivering high quality project
- BSc and/or MSc Degree
- Strong focus on engineering and architecture of NFV/SDN and IP networking solutions
- Knowledge on OCS Architecture into IT & Nw environments
- Experience on similar Integration Projects
- Knowledge of Cloud Based NFVs and orchestration
- Project Management.
- English language knowledge
- Flexibility and positive attitude towards change.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Analytical ability, creativity and problem-solving
- Previous experience in Designing, Integrating and Deploying a system in the Cloud/Virtualised Environment
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and Automaton platforms, in an IT/telco Network environment, including CaaS & IaaS platforms, Operating Systems, OSS. Server & Storage infrastructure, Datacentre Networking
- Knowledge of IP & Data technologies, networks & solutions in IP network.
- Cross-functional and multi-cultural collaboration
- Agile to changing environments
- Customer and result oriented
- Ability to understand marketing needs and reference market evolution.
- Strong experience in managing complex and inter functional projects.