Skills And Tools:
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Bachelor's degree, architecture, civil engineering.
- Civil EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago