Skills And Tools:
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Previous experience as a SharePoint developer.
- scope: Administration and Development