Skills And Tools:
- Responsible to manage day-to-day Account Receivables.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of assigned Order to Cash finance function.
- Responsible for monthly AR ageing reports and informing the BU for necessary collection efforts.
- Review and ensure customer receipts of various departments as per the governing company policy & procedure.
- Responsible for monthly book closing activities as assigned.
- Monitor, manage and resolve customer queries/complaints within agreed SLAs, escalate to Teal Lead where necessary.
- Ad hoc operational duties & responsibilities as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is a must
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
- 0-2 years of experience working in Finance Department
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Excellent English
- Accounts Receivable AccountantConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago
- Sr. Accounts Receivable Accoun...Al-Amal Al-sharif For Plastic - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago
- Sr. Accounts Payable Accountan...Al-Amal Al-sharif For Plastic - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago