Skills And Tools:
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Perform technical and commercial review of EPCI long time tenders (subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of a project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Prepare monthly vessel movement report for the monitoring of the vessel activities on a daily basis and register all downtime, consumptions and vessel-related issues relating to the project promptly to the project manager and management.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the PMT and external clients
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal PMT team as and when required.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree in Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control related training.
- Min 5 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost control.
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting.
- Knowledge in the use of MS Project and Primavera Scheduling is highly advantageous
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous
- Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills. • Mature, proactive, resourceful, and hands-on with good initiative.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision. • Fast worker with the ability to work well under stress.
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Landscape - urban engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago
- Procurement Engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Dokki, Giza14 days ago
- Architectural Technical Office...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo15 days ago
- Lighting Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Structural Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Site Engineer "Electrical Only... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Cost Control EngineerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza11 days ago
- Senior Cost EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago
- Senior Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago